Living Easton's Aims and Objectives
- To bring together the energy and diversity of our cultures through the co-ordination of
agreed community events and activities throughout Easton, Eastville, Baptist Mills and Greenbank.
- To create a living tapestry of community life.
- To develop an open and effective network that encourages communication and
- To provide a forum for members of Living Easton to meet formally to consider
matters of concern and importance.
- To address such issues as low income, isolation, poor social and physical
- To ensure representation of all community groups in the running of the project.
- To change the media perception of Easton to Easton is the place to
To obtain funding for community projects which:-
- Act as a focus for people to meet and work together.
- Provide a talking point for people to share their hopes and dreams for their
- Provide training and work opportunities for all members of the community.
- Harness and utilise skills in the community.
- Create equal opportunities for all members of our community.
- Make a significant and lasting difference to the community.
Our Equal Opportunities Statement
- Living Easton recognises that some individuals and groups of people in our society experience unequal treatment because of discrimination.
- Living Easton will not discriminate against any member, user, job applicant, volunteer, or employee on the grounds of:-
- Ethnic of National Origin
- Sexual Orientation
- Marital Status
- Creed or religious Belief
- Ill Health - both physical and mental